The Life Time Warranty is offered on the following conditions:
- The photocopy of this email along with copy of bill of purchase needs to be presented for making the claim.
- The chimney should be used as per the directions given in the user's guide. Defects caused by improper or reckless use are not covered.
- Any damages due to the use of abrasive chemicals, or usage in extremely adverse atmosphere, i.e. abnormally corrosive / alkaline / acidic, is not covered under warranty.
- The warranty will not cover Chimneys used for commercial purposes.
- The chimney should have been serviced and cleaned at regular intervals at-least once in two months by a Alda Authorized Service Centre failure to comply with this will render this warranty void. The cost of any such service will be borne by the customer.
- No installation / modification / alteration / service of any nature is made in the chimney by unauthorized persons. The Installation Charges are to be borne by the customer.
- Only the parts covered under LTW will be replaced free. The labour charges for the replacement of under warranty parts will be borne by the customer. The visit charges (within municipal area only) of Rs. 250/- (subject to change from time to time) will be charged extra.
- This chimney has been designed to last a long time and depending on the up-keep & maintenance by the customer the Chimney may last a long time but for the purpose of Life Time Warranty the Life of the Chimney will be taken as 7 years from the date of Purchase of the Chimney.
- The warranty is not valid for any damages arising due to erratic power supply.
- The warranty is not valid in case chimney is used on Inverter or Generator.
- Cassette filters are not included in LTW.
- The warranty doesn't include the regular servicing of the product.
- Parts covered under warranty are motor, switch and controls only. Electronic controls/Touch sensor controls carry only one year warranty and are not covered under life time warranty.
- *Glass or Glass products, LED Lamps, Bulbs, Rubber & Plastic parts are not covered under warranty.
- The company will not accept any liability for any loss or damages of whatsoever nature on account of fire, storm, theft, malicious damage, pressure cooker bursting or any other unforeseen acts or incidents.
- Any damage done by rats or rodents etc. will not be covered by the warranty.
- Company accepts no liability for any consequential loss and / or damages caused to the user or any third party due to any failure / malfunction of the product. The company's liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part.
- In case of installation beyond the municipal limits of the areas of operation of authorized service centres, or in areas where there are no service centres, the expenses incurred in transporting the parts / machine including loading / unloading will be borne by the user and paid in advance.
- The warranty will be valid only at the original place of purchase and in case of transfer the Chimney should have been un-installed and then re-installed only by the authorized technician. No claims would be entertained in cases of ownership changes.
- The decision of company in respect of all claims in this regard would be final and binding. All disputes subject to Faridabad jurisdiction.