Glen Appliances Pvt. Ltd. is the sole owner of the website www.aldaindia.com. The Policy is applicable to the website.
You may be required to provide personally identifiable information at several different points on our website. By accepting the policy at the time of registration, you expressly approve and consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You can visit/surf our website without providing any personal information. However, if you choose to avail of certain services on our website, you shall be required to provide certain information for the registration or ordering or access to such services.
Such information may include, without limitation, your name, email address, contact address, mobile/telephone number(s), sex, age, occupation, interests, financial information, content, IP address, standard web log information and such other information as may be required for your interaction with the services
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
- To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs and also for Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial /non-commercial features on the website.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to our customer service requests and support needs. And also to send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
- To process transactions : Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To improve our website: Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature: Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
- To send you information: Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personalinformation when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? Keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
WE DON'T DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
CHILDRENS ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You shall be responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
In the event Glen Appliance Pvt. Ltd. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. Where your information is transferred you will be notified via email/prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information we treat the data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
We work hard to protect your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Faridabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.