Terms & Conditions
Glen reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
Glen reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE OF TRADEMARK
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the India and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed/material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in India with registration no. 036809 dated 06.01.2000. And registered address is Glen Appliances (P) Ltd. I-34, DLF Industrial Area, Phase-I, Faridabad, Haryana Pin Code –121001
We are committed to protecting your privacy. For full info Click here
- The laws of India govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in all disputes arising out of such access.
- If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
- Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Product information provided on web site is accurate to the best knowledge of the company. We are liable to warranty of any product as follows:
- The Bill/Cash memo should be presented.
- The Serial No. has not been tampered with.
- No repair should be carried out by any unauthorized person.
- Any defect caused by improper or reckless use are not covered under guarantee.
- The warranty does not include the regular servicing of the product.
- In case of repair/replacement of other parts the labor charges would be charged extra. However the visit charges (within municipal area) Rs. 150 in both the cases will be born by the customer.
- The company will not accept any liability for any loss or damages of whatsoever nature on account of fire, storm, theft, malicious damage, pressure cooker bursting or any other unforeseen acts or incidents.
The company accepts no responsibility for any consequential losses arising out of misuse or negligence on the part of the user. All disputes are subject to Faridabad Jurisdiction only.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Faridabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
You can also terminate your account at any time but your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Glen’s server, or the network(s) connected to any Glen server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, Computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS AND REFUNDS POLICY
For full information please go to this link These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.